NORWESTERS ELEMENTARIES MEET 2013
SCHEDULE OF MEETS FOR 2013
SHORT TERM MEMBERSHIP for HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES 2013
To register phone 604-929-3554 or 604-987-8562
- Ideal for high school athletes whose school is not able to offer a full track and field program
- At least 3 practices offered per week for $225 (9 weeks)
- Starts April 1st, 2013 and concludes with BC High School Championship on May 31st
- Read details here
TRACK RASCALS PROGRAM 2013
- Starting Monday Evenings April 8, 2013 for 10 weeks
- This ten week program is designed to acquaint
young athletes with different types of track and
field events in a fun filled way. Each individual
will be coached in running, jumping and
throwing which are the basis of all sports.
- Information and registration form: click here
- To register phone 604-987-8562
CLUB MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FOR 2013
FRANK REYNOLDS MEMORIAL CROSS COUNTRY MEET 2012
Saturday, October 13, 2012, 9 am – 2:30 pm Cates Park, North Vancouver
- FINAL RESULTS
TREVOR CRAVEN MEMORIAL MEET 2012
NORWESTERS ELEMENTARIES MEET 2012
COACHING WITH NORWESTERS
NorWesters Track and Field Club requires coaches of all disciplines to work with a team of experienced coaches.
These are paid positions for coaches who have at least a Level 1 NCCP or equivalent under the new system.
This is an opportunity for athletes who want to coach to have the payment of their training covered while coaching.
We are looking for JD coaches as well as jumps, throws and distance coaches.
Some positions are suitable for university students as they are for the summer only (April to July).
Please phone Dawn Copping at 604-929-3554 for more information.
RESULTS - FRANK REYNOLDS MEMORIAL CROSS COUNTRY MEET
TREVOR CRAVEN MEMORIAL MEET 2011
NORWESTERS ELEMENTARIES MEET 2011