TRACK RASCALS PROGRAM 2017
- For athletes aged 6 to 8 in 2017 (born 2009 to 2011)
- Ten weeks on Mondays for $120
- Handsworth community track, 5:30 to 6:30 pm starting April 10, 2017
- Information and registration: click here
CLUB MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FOR 2017
Please print off the club form and the BC Athletics form and bring to your first practice along
with the appropriate fee. All fees are due January 1st and all forms and fees must be received
by the first practice that you attend. This is necessary so that you are covered for insurance purposes.
Returning athletes receive a reduced fee if they register by January 31st.
See the address for mailing fees on the 2017 Fee Schedule.
We are offering a reduced fee for the Grade 3/4/5 group for 2017. This is to encourage young athletes to get involved. We would like to see many young athletes enjoying running, jumping and throwing. This is a great group for athletes to learn track and field events and improve their speed, endurance and coordination. If you enjoyed school track you will love this.
- FORMS & FEES
- REGISTRATION FORM (pdf document)
- Membership fees for 2017 ( pdf document)
- Membership categories (pdf document)
- BC Athletics Membership application form (pdf document)
- NorWesters Track & Field Club Code of Conduct Forms can be emailed to Marnie Marshall, Club Registrar, at marnie[at]datasystems.ca.
If financial assistance is required, please contact Athletics for Kids at www.a4k.ca OR KidSport Canada at www.kidsportcanada.ca
PRACTICE TRY OUTS
New athletes may attend for two practices to see if they would enjoy year round training with NorWesters. All new athletes should contact the club ( click here to send email) before attending practices and bring with them the completed BC Athletics form ( download here) along with a cheque or cash for $30. If an athlete joins NorWesters the $30 try out fee will be deducted from the athletes annual fees.
Present your BCA Member Card and Reap the Rewards!
BC Athletics members can now receive discounts at many businesses around the province and the list is still growing! All you need to do is show your membership card and you will receive up to 10% off in-store purchases.
Read details here (PDF)